Men have worn rings since ancient times. Appearing in Mesopotamia, they initially testified to a high position and symbolized power. Such decorations were far from affordable for everyone, the poor could not even dream of them. Interestingly, men’s gold seals with a black stone were not originally worn not on fingers, but on a string or chain, like pendants. While in Mesopotamia rings for men meant power, in Ancient Egypt they received a magical color. People believed that this accessory was able to save from evil spirits, for this they were decorated with drawings, and later inlaid with stones.
But events began to develop interestingly already in the Middle Ages, when gold male seals with stones were used as a personal signature: since the work of jewelers was completely manual, this made it unique, and it was impossible to forge it. The seals then became something of a symbol of power and aristocratic origin.
The gold seal for men with a stone and today remains exclusively an accessory for representatives of the strongest part of humanity in the world, it personifies power and makes the owner more courageous. Although no one uses it as a signature anymore, it is not considered a magic item either.
Varieties of gold seals with stones for men
Beyond the facts, there is a lot more to tell about these accessories. The history of men’s seals with gold stones, as we can see, is very multifaceted. Today, jewelry connoisseurs note that there are several types of such jewelry for representatives of the strong half of humanity. The following are distinguished:
- solitaire (one large stone in the center of the product);
- cluster (either one medium-sized stone, or one more on both sides, three pebbles in a row look the most harmonious);
- with a scattering of stones (when many small stones cover the center);
- track (such accessories have a dense thick base, in the center of which cubic zirconias or diamonds are strewn in the shape of a rectangle).
Each type can be found at your nearest jewelry store.
What are the golden seals for men with stones
A ring for men is generally called a ring. But seals are called products that have a black or transparent pebble in the corner. These also include models with one large flat stone for the entire panel. Most often, the center of the ring is rectangular, square, round, or elliptical. Jewelers make them smooth, fluted, and different at the request of the client.
Most often in the center is a list of men’s seals made of gold with stones:
- onyx (relieve stress and relieve loneliness);
- agate (give insight);
- quartz (attract love, develop imagination);
- opal (bring success in business, preferably worn on the right hand);
- obsidian (makes thinking brighter and gives protection from evil eyes).
Gemstones on gold seals for men can be worn on any fingers, even on the little finger (like a mafia), even on the index finger. And there are even large products for thumbs, and they look spectacular.
Small gold men’s signet with stones
If you want to get a ring, but catchiness and brightness are not to your taste, you can choose concise models. They can be rough or, on the contrary, classic. Bright and recognizable or calm.
Stylish personalities often choose minimalism, and in seals it will also be appropriate. If you need something small, then you can pay attention to the gold men’s seals with stones, which are on many counters of jewelry stores:
- small size smooth ring with clear edges with 3 small stones;
- round with an oval smooth agate in the center;
- white gold with straight lines and small diamonds;
- with patterns and intricate lines on the little finger.
Today, seals and rings, resembling reduced bracelets, remain trendy.
When choosing, you should be guided by personal tastes and price, and if you want to save money, plan your purchases for the holidays, for example, Christmas, when jewelry markets offer big discounts and promotions. Men’s gold signet with a sapphire stone or any other should be suitable for the owner by the sign of the zodiac, this should also be paid special attention to!